Welcome to UCDtalk
Connecting Families UCD Foundation is so excited to bring you our new podcast filled with new information and tips about diet and nutrition with a UCD. Our podcasts are a question and answer form with a guest speaker on a range of topics.
Diet and Nutrition with RD Beth Ogata
IF YOU CAN’T DOWNLOAD IT
- From your Smartphone (IPhone or Android) by going to ucdfamily.org and click the UCDTalk tab on the menu. Scroll over the “Diet and Nutrition” Podcast and click it, your phone will begin to download it. Then press play.
- You can go to the Soundcloud.com website and type “Urea Cycle Disorder” in the search bar. Then scroll down to the CFUCDF podcast.
- OR, click the following link to get the DriveTunes (Internet Explorer) player for free. Then click the podcast below to listen.
Get Drive Tunes App here
- OR you can send us your email on the contact us page and we will send you a direct invitation to listen on Google Drive.
- You can play the podcasts below with any device/player that uses MP3 format (which is most devices and computers). You can also use the Windows Media Player, iTunes Player, OR you can download your selection to your device. Just click on the title you would like to hear:
The more we hear from you, the more we’ll keep ’em coming, so please let us know how we did.
What would you like to hear about in future podcasts? After listening, please send us your comments to let us know how you liked it. Please help us by giving us your comments on the “Contact Us” tab on the left. This will help for upcoming sessions.
Thanks for listening,
Michael and Robin Deleon